Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default "collateral included deaths in organic rice production [faq]"

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:59:00 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...

>> ><..>

>> >Where are all 'these' frogs coming from, dh@?

>> Upstream.

>Yeah... like in Texas flowing streams are swarming with frogs .. Rotfl!

Some are. Here's something else you can't comprehend: there are
sometimes tadpoles too. Something else you won't be able to grasp:
there is often still water behind the flood gates where eggs are laid
and tadpoles hatch and live, and when the gate is opened the eggs
and tadpoles are swept along with the water.

>> >Show us some other documentation of this alleged mass slaughter.
>> >
>> ><diderot fiction snipped.>
>> >..
>> >
>> >To feel better about the billions of deaths caused by the livestock industry.

>> Since you don't believe there are a significant number of cds involved
>> with crop production, which deaths do you think you're referring to, have
>> you any idea?

>Of course.

Which ones?