Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert Ray  Calvert is offline

Default What's the San Francisco Bay Delta like

Regardless of whether Lodi is in the Delta (which by my deffinition is it
not) I hear from my son out there that they have been harvesting grapes for
the last several weeks. That is much earier than normal. It is due to
dammage done by they heat they have had this year. He said they are even
having oak trees that are dieing from the heat.

Just what I have heard.

Ray

. com...