Old 06-09-2006, 07:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Puistonen Janet Puistonen is offline

Default Chuck roast and flat cut brisket

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
I bought 4 briskets. 2 went into the
freezer, 1 will be made into beef jerky and the last will either be
made into corned beef or pastrami.

I love brisket. I always get some for the freezer when it's on sale.

Have you ever tried Nach Waxman's Brisket from The Silver Palate...or is it
The New Basics?...well anyway, it's really, really good.

I also have a rather weird recipe called Hays House Barbecue Brisket. It
involved liquid smoke and onions and celery seed and Worcester and stuff,
and is served shredded. Strange, but good.