Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.home.repair
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default Broken Glass on Smoothtop range...replacing?

MY buddy dropped a hammer through one and we researched fixing it.
The cooktop is a factory sealed unit so the whole thing get's replaced.
As a result we replaced the entire range for about $150 more than the
repair would have cost.
Now when he remodels kitchens he plywoods over the tops!