Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default "collateral included deaths in organic rice production [faq]"

dh@. wrote:
> On 1 Sep 2006 21:18:40 -0700, "Rupert" > wrote:
>

> >dh@. wrote:

> >> Dishonest veg*ns, claiming dishonestly to be "ethical", lie in public forums
> >> about the many deaths associated with rice production in a desperate attempt
> >> to maintain the deception of being ''ethical".
> >>

> >That doesn't address the fact that you were evading my point. Who has
> >lied? Point out an example of someone lying.

> "No-one's opposed to anything being pointed out." - you

This is a change of subject - you were talking about lying about deaths
associated with rice production - and I'm not lying when I say that. It
happens to be my sincerely held opinion. I'm not lying if I express my
opinion. If you think I'm mistaken, then argue the point.

> >> The opposition you people have presented to seeing it pointed out.
> >> Duh.
> >>

> >No-one's opposed to anything being pointed out. Some people believe
> >Diderot's account of the matter distorts the truth, so they respond
> >accordingly.

> They don't correct him.

They have taken issue with certain things he said.

> The only one who even pretended to provide
> another impression was pearl who didn't object to "Florida's" insane
> suggestion that there ae no cds, but pasted the Lindburg garbage
> about the number of cds being no worse than road kill in the same
> area.

If you disagree with pearl, then argue with her. I see no reason to
think that pearl is opposed to any point of view being expressed, it
just that she has her own point of view which she also wants to express.