Posted to alt.food.barbecue
43fan[_1_] 43fan[_1_] is offline

Default Fresh Pork... and I mean FRESH! Which cut?

Ok, real stoopid question here... friends of mine are doing a pig roast.
Puchased a whole hog, but had it quartered. Basically, cut in half, then
split each half down the middle of the ribs.

They want me to smoke one of the sections... I'm curious what to use? Front
shoulder or rear quarter(which one?), and cut the ribs away first? Or maybe
just cut the ribs away all around, and just smoke those for them instead?

Picking it up off them later today, so any help here soon would be great!

Thanks!
Shawn