Posted to rec.food.cooking
Curt Nelson[_1_] Curt Nelson[_1_] is offline

Default Source for spice tins?

I live about 500 feet from one of the great spice stores in the country and
recently decided, "Wow, perhaps I should try cooking with some really good
spices." (duh!)

Anyway, I'm not paying fifty bucks for a spice rack and am thinking of
copying Alton Brown's spice-tins-stuck-to-the-inside-of-your-cabinet idea.
Can anyone recommend a good source for cheap spice tins? I've seen 'em for
two bucks or so, but can't justify even that. They look like they should
cost no more than perhaps fifty cents or so.

Thanks.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson