Old 30-08-2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Phyll Phyll is offline
Senior Member

Location: Los Angeles
Default Where can I buy mylar bags to store teas in???

Mike, Thanks! I assume you got the mylar bag that is pictured on your
website (with the nitrogen filling instruction) from Sorbentsystem?
The bag you use (the one on your website) is exactly the kind I'm
looking for.

I will check sorbentsystems out. Thx again.

-Phyll

Mike Petro wrote:
Phyll wrote:
Hi all:

My first thread here on rec.food.drink.tea

Does anybody know where I can get small mylar bags where I can place
some tea and seal it? You know, like those small, metallic, air-tight
pouches used by tea merchants to send tea samples in...

Thanks for your help in advance.

Phyll

Try www.sorbentsystems.com as they offer smaller quantities and they
have a wide selection. I have been doing business with them for about 7
years now and have always been happy.

Mike
www.pu-erh.net