Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default My eyes! Ahhh!!

Picked up some Milk Duds when I was food shopping earlier
today and noticed a new product. Makes me ill just to say
what it was: Strawberry flavor Whoppers. Malted milk balls
in pepto-pink strawberry flavor coating. It's just wrong.

Even worse, though, I was scouting out a line to pay when a
woman with an id badge said, that's an express line, come
over here. They have 2 express lines, I never once had any
idea there was a third. Oh, man, how many times have I used
that line when I shouldn't have. Heh. I defend myself by saying,
they have balloons floating around the sign, I still couldn't read
that when I looked to see what she was saying.

Well, I told her, I never knew that was express! and she said, a lot
of people don't. Guess they need to put more effort into making
sure the sign is visible.

nancy