Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default "collateral included deaths in organic rice production [faq]"

On 29 Aug 2006 06:11:43 -0700, "Florida" > wrote:

> Hey, Kent Lundberg, how are you? We buy your rice. Organic is
>good. Interesting that there are no collateral included deaths in
>commercial rice production.

It's a lie. Obviously pearl wants to promote the lie, but it's a lie
none the less. There are plenty of cds associated with rice
production, and it's contemptible though common "ar" behavior
to try to present the false impression that there are not. But they
attempt to do it because they only care about promoting veganism
and not about human influence on animals...disgusting but true.
That's why pearl didn't correct you and acknowledge that there
are lots of cds involved in rice production...again disgusting but
unarguably true.

The environment goes through this:

http://tinyurl.com/hpq43
http://tinyurl.com/j8v5c
http://tinyurl.com/gplhs
http://tinyurl.com/jom73
http://tinyurl.com/zkw32
http://tinyurl.com/j7lsx

and through this:

http://tinyurl.com/gt56j
http://tinyurl.com/fyh73

and later through this:

http://tinyurl.com/klkfv
http://tinyurl.com/czo32
http://tinyurl.com/fbfcm

and eventually to this:

http://tinyurl.com/epdad
http://tinyurl.com/zupzg
http://tinyurl.com/j5ckj

Even though we don't see photos dedicated to animals
being killed, anyone who knows anything at all about
animals can easily understand how the machinery,
spraying and complete changes of environment kill them.
If any person can't, that necessarily means they have no
understanding at all about how the processes influence
animals, probably because they're afraid to think about
it for some personal reason(s). It undoubtedly shows that
they have no understanding or interest in how humans
influence animals during rice production.