Old 10-05-2004, 03:53 PM
MOM PEAGRAM

Default mouldy cheese Q

"Arri London" wrote in message

MOM PEAGRAM wrote:

"occupant" wrote in message
MOM PEAGRAM wrote:

Vacuum seal it.

Is that a special technique or is it expensive equipment?

I suppose expense is debateable, if you save on less spoiled food. But,

yes
I'm speaking of a Tilia. I've tried other brands and they just don't

work
as well.

We have a 20+ year old Krups vacuum bag sealer that works perfectly
well. Haven't tried a Tilia cos I don't know anyone close by who has
one. Would be nice to compare.

We just upgraded from a Tilia Compact II to a 380 I believe with 3 sealing
functions. I "don't" like the new one. It works just as well and better in
some respects, but it wastes a lot of bag because of the design of the lid
and sealing bar.