Old 24-08-2006, 09:04 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki[_1_] Ronald 'More-More' Moshki[_1_] is offline

Default The reality of fur farming

dh "facts" are identical to lies ala Rush Limbaugh and many other
sub-humanoid cowards.

David 'Horrible' Harrison can have the last word--Moshki is not gonna
talk with this thing again.

[email protected] wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 20:23:43 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" wrote:

dh pointed out:

You're apparently too stupid to understand what he explained.

Like a typical psuedo-progressive, he will not examine the
environmental impact of _his_ pet consumptions.

Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
better lives for livestock than soy or rice products.

OK, Moshki gets it now.

Probably not.

You are as sick and demented as Leefy says you are.

I point out facts and aspects of human influence on animals
that you "aras" hate. That being the case, I'm in a position to
feel that those of you who hate the facts I point out are sick
and demented....and I do.

Why he wastes time talking to you is a mystery;

Goo opposes me for the same reason any "ara" does:
Because I point out things which suggest that decent lives
and humane deaths for livestock--ie decent AW--could be
ethically equivalent or superior to their elimination--ie "ar".

he's no ARA

We have plenty of examples of Goo trying to promote
acceptance of "ar", but few examples of him trying to
oppose it. Can you provide any? No, you can't. Neither
can Goo.

but he's not as wacky as you, not even close.

Of course you feel that way since Goo promotes what
you want to see promoted, but that only suggests that
you're wacky in a way similar to Goo.