Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post at 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

wrote:

<snip>

> I believe my objection is crystal clear. If Karen sold cockatiel
> ejaculate to bird breeders,

Now that's a horrible thought....

> I would vigorously oppose it.

Me, too.

<snip>

> I believe zoophilia requires a pleasure-seeking human.

And one who is willing to put his own gratification
before the interests of the animal involved. That
is wrong, whether one's victim is human or non-human.

> I don't think
> Karen qualifies.

I don't. I have absolutely no sexual interest in any
non-human animal. Let's get real here -- a cockatiel?
What kind of weird person would imagine someone could
get a sexual thrill from having a 'tiel rub on one's hand?

These guys have seriously perverted imaginations, and, I
have to assume, no experience with small domestic birds.