Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sandy Sandy is offline

Default Ace of Cakes

Andy wrote:
> Anybody catch this new show?
>
> I really enjoyed it! Duff is a personable guy and the staff were funny.
> They're even allowed to *bleep*.
>
> Andy

Yes, I watched it and really enjoyed it. Didn't realize he's from
Baltimore, my home (well, close by, anyway). I wondered how much they
had to edit, with the pressure of making so many complex cakes in one
week....it looked surprisingly like the staff were very, very
comfortable in front of the camera. The cakes were cool looking, but
honestly, all that rolled fondant and gluey stuff...I'd really rather
have a good tasting cake at the end of the day, and they didn't really
touch on that.

Sandy