Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default help on escarole replacement.

Jan wrote on 21 Aug 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> I make a similiar soup using swiss chard, it works very well. I am sure
> spinach would do also. Jan

Thanks but on further examination I'm not going with that recipe...well I'm
changing it a lot ...adding carrot, onion, celery,fennel, some crushed red
pepper, pepercorns, bay leaf or 3 and increading the sausage, garlic and
stock amounts... so I figure the spinach is ok since the flavour will be
totally different anyways.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan