Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default Glorfindel warmly remembers Feralpower

chico chupacabra wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

>>People who actually know about birds -- e.g.
>>Feralpower and Scented Nectar

> That's some expert panel you've assembled

Well, yes. Feralpower knows more about animals
and animal behavior than you ever will or could.
She has an outstanding background in both practical
and theoretical knowledge, plus a thoroughly sound
understanding of animal rights philosophy and
ethics. Unlike you, Leif, or Derek, she actually
knows what she is talking about and understands
what it means. I have tremendous respect for her.

<snip>