Posted to rec.food.cooking
modom (palindrome guy) modom (palindrome guy) is offline

Default Bourdain Beirut Already on Travel Channel

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:43:07 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Karen wrote:
>
>> His China show was so interesting. He's about as adventurous food-wise
>> as one can get. Plus, and I can't put my finger on it why, he's so
>> cute. He's the Rachel Ray male counterpart celebrity chef.
>>

>No way! She's the good girl next door.. he's the sexy bad boy on the
>block you lose your virginity to! LOL

I'd be willing to bet that you'd get spanked if you told Bourdain he
was in any way similar to RR.
--
modom

"Southern barbecue is a proud thoroughbred whose bloodlines are easily traced.
Texas Barbecue is a feisty mutt with a whole lot of crazy relatives."

--Robb Walsh, Legends of Texas Barbecue Cookbook