Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
[email protected][_1_] frlpwr@flash.net[_1_] is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post at 'rat' and now posts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Derek wrote:
> On 17 Aug 2006 13:28:27 -0700, " > wrote:
>
> >The process of artificial insemination, including the harvesting
> >of male ejaculate, is not gratifiying for the female and is
> >gratifying for the male.

> Then, according to your view where gratifying animals
> sexually is permissible, you have no objection to the
> harvesting of animal semen.

I object on the grounds of animal commodification. If Karen was
marketing the cockatiel ejaculate, I would object, too.

> Way to go, you dirty little
> animal-fiddler.

I have no relationship with animals requiring "fiddling". When I do,
I'll let you know.