Posted to ba.food,rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Bourdain Beirut Already on Travel Channel

"Goomba38" > wrote

> Karen wrote:
>
>> His China show was so interesting. He's about as adventurous food-wise
>> as one can get. Plus, and I can't put my finger on it why, he's so
>> cute. He's the Rachel Ray male counterpart celebrity chef.
>>

> No way! She's the good girl next door.. he's the sexy bad boy on the block
> you lose your virginity to! LOL

Really funny, too, considering all the snarky comments he makes about
her. For instance, on his show in Puerto Rico, he walks by a tourist
trap restaurant and says (close enough), if I was doing a Rachel Ray
show, I'd go in here!

At any rate, he's not my type at all, but there's just something about
him.

nancy