Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and nowposts as <bleagh> 'glorfindel'

Derek wrote:

> Yes, that's correct. I saw to it that Karen and Sylvia were removed
> from St. Bede's Episcopal Church, 1601 South St. Francis Drive, Santa
> Fe, NM after The Rev. Dr. Richard W. Murphy looked into the
> evidence I provided him concerning their hatred of children and the
> potential threat they posed to young children there, and now Fr. Dale
> is looking at that same evidence. Hopefully, he will reach the same
> conclusion and remove them from their new parish, The Church of the
> Holy Faith just around the corner from where they live.

Thanks, Derek. You're too late, Bubbe. We haven't attended Holy Faith
for some time.

God forgive you. I do. I know you just don't have the ability
to understand what freedom means in a diverse society.