Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Chumpo

Karen Winter, sectarian bird-diddling "anglo catholic," wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:

> >>It violates an animal's right to autonomy, to own his own life.

> > So would neutering or forcing abortion,

> Yes, that is true.

You would impose your will as YOU see fit, but the animals could
impose their own wills when you're not around to do it for them.

> As I said, sterilizing would
> be more ethical than either.

On your utilitarian or their moral grounds?

> > both of which you would
> > impose YOUR will over the animal in question

> >>Animals have a
> >>right to form their own social groups

> > Then set them free, don't bring them into your trailer.

> That is the ultimate goal of animal rights.

Then stop keeping pets, hypocrite.

> >>and choose their own
> >>mate(s) according to the biological methods of their
> >>particular species.

> > Which is antithetical to you jacking it off.

> I didn't "jack him off."

You sure did.

> Everything he did was his own idea, not mine --
> I did nothing but provide a surface.

How quickly did you wash off his jizz?

> In this case, he chose me as his mate

Which made you feel "special" because it was "sweet" and you let it
occur "regularly." Yuck.