Posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown[_1_] King's Crown[_1_] is offline

Default Ovens

I have a double oven that I replaced last year. Mine was 16 years old and
both oven wouldn't hold a correct temperature. Anyhow I was amazed at how
much more room my new oven has in it. I had to get rid of a lot of pans due
to them not fitting in the previous oven. I got an oven that is convection
on the top oven and regular on the bottom. I wasn't sure how I'd like the
convection part, but I love it. Hubby hates it. I do all the cooking and
it did take some getting use to. He bakes about 2 twice a month and hasn't
put the time in to learn how to use it.

I'd say look for convection. I can bake 3 racks of cookies at the same time
and they all come out the same doneness. I have a GE Profile. I was middle
of the road in price.

Lynne