Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Question for Chumpo

Karen Winter, molestor of small animals and abandoner of her child,
wrote:

> >> Like most conservatives, Leif

> > I'm not a conservative.

> Well, let's say I was being polite

You're being a horse's ass. As usual.

> <snip>
>
> >> I think artificial insemination of animals is completely immoral,

> > You can't make a coherent case why it is.

> It violates an animal's
> right to autonomy, to own his own life.

So would neutering or forcing abortion, both of which you would
impose YOUR will over the animal in question.

> Animals have a
> right to form their own social groups

Then set them free, don't bring them into your trailer.

> and choose their own
> mate(s) according to the biological methods of their
> particular species.

Which is antithetical to you jacking it off.

> That is why *conditioning* an animal
> to prefer a human mate is immoral, and why it is more
> ethical to sterilize an animal than neuter/spay
> when it is necessary to prevent the birth of unwanted
> puppies or kittens.

You would project your Malthusian sentiments and your knowing better
and let your sentiments override what an animal might actually "want"
in such circumstances. You're an authoritarian blowhard.