Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal
mikejames mikejames is offline

Default Question for Karen Winter and other Episcopalians

http://tinyurl.com/m7ff8

>>> I haven't tried lately.

>>> How can you avoid that which you don't judge?
>>> Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
>>> offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and
>>> avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus
>>> Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches
>>> deceive the hearts of the simple.
>>> Romans 16:17-18
>>>
>>> How can you separate from those involved in outwardly sinful
>>> lifestyles if you ignore their sin?
>>> Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
>>> 2 Corinthians 6:17
>>>
>>> Why would you ignore the darkness and have fellowship with it?
>>> And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
>>> but rather reprove them.
>>> Ephesians 5:1 1
>>>
>>> Etc.

>> I have been reading your posts. I do not feel inclined to check out
>> the leads to your madness.
>>
>> Get help.

> I'm not the one diddling small animals. You approve of that kind of thing?

If she is doing something illegal, contact the police.
If you come on episcopal, just to stir up shit, or continue some
personal vendetta then that is what I find perturbing.
Furthermore, I am not interested in following a list of ancient news
posting just to join in with your war against her.

PLONK!