Posted to rec.food.marketplace
[email protected] el_eman_eg@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sinai Exporter for Olive & Extra Virgin Olive Oil

We are a big collector & producer since grandfather for most kind of
olive and Extra virgin olive oil in Sinai-Egypt, We would like to start
exporting the products to countries outside Egypt but we prefer
companies with fixed periods and by contracts.

Our quantity in the season is about 100,000 TON,

We can produce you by different varieties of high extra virgin olive
oil and high olive for monthly and annual contacts.

We are ready for any lab check and classification.

Available in packing as you want and with your label.

We sell our products to Multinational companies based her in Egypt
which they exported to the world.

Waiting your reply,

Bassem Fahmy

For inserted & respect companies to make strong, trust and long
business relationship we are waiting for a message to start.