Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Fw: Decadent Raw Carob Fudge Mousse

pearl wrote:

>>>Stop

>>You stop spamming these groups with commercial materials.

> 1. See above.

No.

> 2. The newsletter was informative,

It was full of pseudoscience and testimonials to *sell products* (way
overpriced ones, too), and these aren't commercial newsgroups.

> and included recipes.

You could've edited them and left out the crass sales pitches.

> 3. It included opportunities for study and work.

Work? Study? They SELL that kind of shit, stupid.

> 3.

This is why you flunked out of engineering school.

> Those products are not widely available.

Yes, they are. Widely available.

> It is a service.

It's a SALES PITCH, not a service. They're not a charity. They're a
business, just like Microsoft, Walmart, Monsanto, and anyone else you
reflexively despise.

> 4. I have never before sent commercial material.

You certainly have now.

> 5. Go

Eat me.