Old 09-08-2006, 06:24 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Filthy airplanes

Nomen Nescio wrote:

On a recent flight there was a PYV couple with their hell spawn. The
little POS was screaming so loud that I seriously considered contacting
the police to have them arrested for assault. Not unexpectedly the PYVs
were too self absorbed to give a damn about the other passengers on the
flight. Were it my hell spawn doing that I would have quieted it down a
hell of a lot faster and then actually apologized to the surrounding
passengers. But that's just non self absorbed, non egocentric, courteous
me.

what's PYV?

and what does this have to do with cooking?

Plastic Yuppie Vermin.

Not much other than the PYVs often being the ones with the set dressed
kitchen that they never use.

Pete C.