Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.food.cooking
sf[_2_] sf[_2_] is offline

Default Filthy airplanes

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> IMNSHO you are simply a white middle - class consumerist entitlement moo.
> You went to China to adopt some kid like the rest of us would go to a pound
> to adopt a kitten or a puppy or to Best Buy to buy a teevee, I guess all
> the US - born kids who very badly need homes weren't quite "up to snuff" for
> you so to speak. This marks you as another "Look at MEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
> breeder...with NO regard to those around you. I surely feel sorry for your
> kid...

I don't follow your reasoning. People usually adopt when they fail to
make their own babies, so she's not a breeder.

BTW: All of my loooong flights during vacation had kids of various
ages on them. Every child was so well behaved (right down to the
infant) we barely knew they were there. I don't think my own kids
would have done as well on such long flights at their ages.

sf
Breeder