Posted to rec.food.cooking
Khalid Khalid is offline

Default Free Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games to download

Dear all,

I have seen postings here for murder mystery dinner party games and so
I think this is an acceptable group to post to.

I used to write and sell the MurderMeals murder mystery dinner party
games as a hobby. I have two games, "Los Amigos" for 8 players and
"Mile High" for 10 players. I no longer have time to run this as a
business but wanted to make sure that my efforts were still being
enjoyed by others. I had lots of positive comments by those who used to

play them. So I have just created the www.freemurdergames.org.uk
website where they are residing and can be downloaded for free.

There really is no catch. I just ask that you place to link to
www.freemurdergames.org.uk on a website or a newsgroup to help increase

the visibility.

I hope you enjoy.
Best wishes,