Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert Ray  Calvert is offline

Default Newbie

As above, Jack Keller! But, mentioning a Scottish Garden, I would say you
need a copy of C.J.J. Berry's books. Look them up on the web site. I would
suggest him as the father of home winemaking. Very instrumental in bringing
it to the fore as a hobby. His books are a little dated but his recipes are
first rate and in English units which would go well with your garden. His
book "130 New Winemaking Recipes" is the only source of wine cartoons I have
ever seen. Worth having for that alone.

Ray