Posted to alt.food.vegan
t.racer t.racer is offline

Default vegan twonkies--I'm not a blogger

Oh my gosh, the Twonkies bake set is now using an icing bag instead of
the "icing injector." Go to http://www.aronsonusa.com/ and click on
"products by brand" then "Hostess."

Hostess® Twinkies® Bake Set
Now adults and kids can make their own Twinkie-shaped mini cakes! Set
includes: baking pan, spatula, icing injector bag, Twinkies® container
and complete recipe booklet.

Item# 80208