Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default Newbie

Welcome newbie,
If you look through this newsgroup you will see most folks referencing
Jack Keller's Winemaking website: http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/

I also reference to these sites:
http://winemakermag.com/mrwizard/
http://www.brsquared.org/wine/
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~good...inerecipes.htm
http://www.geocities.com/lumeisenman/
http://homewinery.info/blog/

Good luck, I've never entered into elderberries or currants for wine.
But it sounds yummy!

--
DAve
p.s. with all on the web, I never invested in any books, if some