Posted to rec.food.cooking
George[_1_] George[_1_] is offline

Default Chinese Food Delivery

Steve Wertz wrote:

> First thing that crossed my mind is why a delivery service would
> not answer their phones and put a recording on if they supposedly
> delivered for other restaurants as well.
>
> Wouldn't you still at least answer the phone to take orders for
> other restaurant deliveries?
>
> -sw

I pictured something like a cheesy version of "marketing on hold".

"Thanks for calling Mega insurance, did you know we now offer a discount
for people with 10 fingers?, press 1, 0 and the pound sign to hear
more...otherwise please stay on the line and a "customer care"
representative will be with you shortly..."