Posted to rec.food.cooking
Julia Altshuler Julia Altshuler is offline

Default Chinese Food Delivery

Old Mother Ashby wrote:

> What a trusting soul you are! Has it not occurred to you that this might
> be sabotage arising out of a commercial dispute? I would hazard a guess
> that independent delivery service were obviously not being paid for
> their services...

That was my first thought too. I must be the suspicious sort. I have
no proof, but what a way to take a stab at someone you don't like.
Either party could be the victim here. Maybe the restaurant stopped
using the delivery service for a legitamate reason, and the delivery
service got angry. Maybe the delivery service got angry with the
restaurant because the restaurant didn't pay, or didn't pay enough.
Anything is possible.

You (Jill) wouldn't happen to be curious enough to drive to the
restaurant, check things out and report back to us, would you? Hint.
Hint. Now you've gotten me curious.

--Lia