Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] is offline

Default Burning around the edges

In article <FuLAg.16$QK.2@trndny06>, "laurie" >
wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article <5XJAg.7$Fl2.6@trndny01>, "laurie" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> .

> > Why do you care? :-)
> >
> > IMHO those crispy edges are the best part!!!!!!
> >
> > Seriously tho', what kind of pans are you using?
> > I found that that problem was worse in metal than in glass.
> > --
> > Peace!
> > Om

> Really? I don't care for the burned edges. See my previous post about the
> pan. Thanks.
>
> laurie

Yes, I re-read it and noted that you had tried both types of pans.

Hmmmmm... perhaps the suggestion about flatter brownies would be the
best one. Or try tenting the edges like one would a pie crust?
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson