Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] is offline

Default Burning around the edges

In article <5XJAg.7$Fl2.6@trndny01>, "laurie" >
wrote:

> Whenever I make brownies or magic bars with my new oven, they burn around
> the edges (well, the magic bars did even in my old oven, but the brownies
> never did). I've tried both glass and metal pans, to no avail. What am I
> doing wrong? The oven seems to be right on temperature with everything
> else, so I don't think it's a temperature issue.
>
> laurie

Why do you care? :-)

IMHO those crispy edges are the best part!!!!!!

Seriously tho', what kind of pans are you using?
I found that that problem was worse in metal than in glass.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson