Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Burning around the edges

"laurie" > wrote in message
newshKAg.14$Fl2.8@trndny01...

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
>> "laurie" > wrote in message
>>>>

>> Have you checked the temp with an oven thermometer?

> Not with this oven, no, but nothing else burns- not cookies or roasts or
> anything else- so I hate to adjust the temp if I don't have to. Do you
> think that is the problem?
>
> laurie

I don't know, but it's the first thing I'd check, and an oven thermometer's
a good thing to have. How much trouble would it be to adjust the temp if
necessary? A push of a button?

Is absolutely everything else equal to your previous method with the old
oven? Exact same recipe? Exact same ingredients? Same position for the oven
rack? Exactly the same pan that produced successful results before?