Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski Virginia Tadrzynski is offline

Default Where is Sarah Bennett?

"limey" > wrote in message

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> > On 2 Aug 2006 22:49:27 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
> >
> >>I have missed her posting!

> > She and her husband separated, and he got custody of the computer.
> >
> > Carol

> So her MIL won. That's a shame.
>
> Dora

Vaguely remember Sarah, don't know the whole marriage problem there, but if
MIL is considered the winner....Sarah is probably better off with out the
'prize'..... In my experiences with friends in such situations, if mommy is
chosen to come between life mates, he wasn't a suitable choice to begin
with.

A very smart woman once told me: " a lot of people put off separating from
a real piece of crap for religious reasons, saying that 'divorce is out of
the will of God'......maybe they should take a step back and think 'maybe my
marrying this jackass was what was out of God's will'....."

Food for thought, since this is a Foodie group.
-ginny