cristina

Default strange plant

anna maria wrote:
> May load very slowly if you have dial-up. I am investigating with
> botanicat sites and I hope this will help. Now I am getting VERY
> courious. I may have to ask my sister that lives in Rome to go there
> again and see if she can het some info.

I stand corrected! You are right, the picture made it difficult to see and
it it was weird because the stalks looked much longer due to the shadow on
the black plastic bag below it. Yes it looks like my sage plants. Take
two, place an anchovy filet in the middle, dip in batter and fry away.
Yummy!

--
Cristina
http://www.chianti-assistance.com