Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
[email protected] shevek4@yahoo.com is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

http://tinyurl.com/e2mn
> >>http://tinyurl.com/e2mv
> >>
> >>MUSIC
> >>http://tinyurl.com/e2nb
> >>http://tinyurl.com/e2nf
> >>
> >>ANIMALS/PETS
> >>http://tinyurl.com/e2nn
> >>http://tinyurl.com/e2ns

> > Good point.

> I try only to make that kind.
>
> > I imagine your original foot massage advocate would also
> > agree..

> She doesn't. She's a true-believer in reflexology.

Why would a true believer in reflexology deny that music, laughter, and
proximity to other animals could also have healthful effects?

> > we all have quite different nervous, endochrine, etc. systems
> > as well as comforts and whatever floats your boat as they say.

> But we don't allow people to make unfounded, untrue statements about
> medical procedures or potions. That's supposed to include flim-flam BS
> like "alternative medicine."

You don't allow people to make unfounded, untrue statements about
medical procedures? I can't think of any other field where such
statements are more rampant, and they have been for millenia. Good
luck with that. Don't forget to include flim-flam BS like allopathic
medicine, drug pushers ("legal"), and "traditional medicine".

> > Just remember that past results are no guarantee of future performance
> > etc.

> Read LesLIE's posts again and you'll see that she's a true-believer who
> claims it's a cure-all.

If she's a foot-fetishist I've got no problem with that. If she claims
it will work for everyone I do.

Cheers -