Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Misterina wrote:

>> · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
>>wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
>>buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.
>>What they try to avoid are products which provide life
>>(and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
>>to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
>>in order to be successful:

> Okay um. Can someone please tell me WHY is it that people assume I am vegan?

You wrote:

I just categorically don't eat anything that had a
mother.
Or eyes. Or brains. Like EUGH!! So here we go, how
about this:

Hi. My name is Misterina. I *categorically* condemn
meat *eating*.

If not "vegan", you are at least a loopy so-called "ethical
vegetarian".

That is, you're a crackpot.