Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

> <dh@.> wrote in message ...

>>>Lies # 1, 2 and 3.

>> Are you saying that:
>>
>>1. you're not from Chelsea?

> lol! No, I'm not.

You're not *from* Chelsea; you were *a* Chelsea. For
****wit's benefit, that's a British slang term for the
very short hair style favored by female skinheads.

>>2. you've never engage in foot rubbing?

> No, I don't 'rub feet'.

Yes, you do. That's *all* "reflexology" is. It's just
foot massage; nothing more. There is no science, no
theory behind it. It's just a pleasant-feeling foot
massage.

>>3. you're not a harlot?

> Absolutely not.

Absolutely you *are*.

>>>Lie #4. - and 5.

>> Are you saying that:
>>
>>1. Leif lied and you never made that quote?

> No.
>

>>2. you made the quote but were lying when you made it?

> No.
>
> Try again.

You were condoning bestiality.

>>>BULLSHIT

>> Are you saying Leif is correct in claiming that you believe
>>in reflexology, regardless of whether you've been trained in
>>it or not?

> It's not a matter of belief. It is a scientifically-validated therapy.

It is a scientifically WORTHLESS bit of quackery.
There is ZERO scientific validation for foot massage,
aka "reflexology". It's bullshit.