Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Have Zucchini, Need Zucchini Bread

My next door neighbor, bless his soul, just gave me two large
zucchinis. When hehanded them to me, I announced, "zucchini bread!"
Wish I had a recipe. LOL!

Does anyone have a really yummy recipe? I checked Epicurious, but the
lone recipe they had got far from rave reviews.

And will large zucchinis work okay for bread? Do I need to remove the
seeds or anything? I've never made zucchini bread before, and I
haven't seen fruits this large before, so I've gotta wonder.

Thanks!
Carol