Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:45:36 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:

>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
>
>> Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

>Lies # 1, 2 and 3.

Are you saying that:

1. you're not from Chelsea?
2. you've never engage in foot rubbing?
3. you're not a harlot?

>> > You don't know what we've studied.

>> Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
>> "reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

>Lie #4.
>
>> I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in
>> London.
>> http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Are you saying that:

1. Goo lied and you never made that quote?
2. you made the quote but were lying when you made it?

>> Reflexology is pseudoscience:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view
>>

>BULLSHIT

Are you saying Goo is correct in claiming that you believe
in reflexology, regardless of whether you've been trained in
it or not?