Old 02-08-2006, 06:23 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote:

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

I think it is a perversion. I think it is morally wrong. I condemn it.

So you *don't* think it's okay for people to do it in
the privacy of their own homes. Why was it so hard to
get you to say that?

I told you that I think it is a perversion, i.e wrong, over two years ago.

Then you spent the next two years saying it was the
private business of people.

No,

Yes.

you spent the next two years telling people I "believe in" it.

Because, by your condoning it, you *do* believe in it.

You're inconsistent.

It's your business

Right. Don't forget it.