Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:

>>>No. You keep confirming that you're a desperate rabid liar.

>>Yes. You CONDONE it.
>>
>>tr.v. con-doned, con-don-ing, con-dones
>>To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.
>>http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condone

> I have said it is a perversion numerous times. That is condemnation.

No, it isn't. It isn't making any moral judgment about
it at all. Calling it a perversion is merely observing
that it's different from the norm.

>>>I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

>>Yet you continue to condone it:

> I have stated that it is a perversion. That is condemnation.

No, it isn't. It isn't making any moral judgment about
it at all. Calling it a perversion is merely observing
that it's different from the norm.

>>I. You offer only qualified objections to it:

> Look at your

We've looked at your heavily qualified - meaningless,
in other words - pseudo-condemnation. It isn't a
condemnation; you're trying to be "tolerant" of it
because it's an "alternative lifestyle", i.e. just
another instance of "inner earth beings" mentality.