Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Jonathan Ball defender of child rape "Leif Erikson" > lied in message
ink.net...

> pearl wrote

> >>So you *don't* think it's okay for people to do it in
> >>the privacy of their own homes. Why was it so hard to
> >>get you to say that?

> > I told you that I think it is a perversion, i.e wrong, over two years ago.

> Then you spent the next two years saying it was the
> private business of people.

No, you spent the next two years telling people I "believe in" it.
- You are a proven stupid, foul-mouthed, morally-bankrupt liar.

> You're inconsistent.

It's your business if you want to sit in front of your computer all day,
every day, in your deluded state wanking off at what you consider to
be 'clever' comments replying to your own fabricated strawmen - it is
deeply immoral and very disturbing, but as I said- that's your shoddy
business, perverse as it is. Just keep it to yourself- we don't want it.