Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> > > Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

> > No. You keep confirming that you're a desperate rabid liar.

> Yes. You CONDONE it.
>
> tr.v. con-doned, con-don-ing, con-dones
> To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.
> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condone

I have said it is a perversion numerous times. That is condemnation.

> > I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

> Yet you continue to condone it:

I have stated that it is a perversion. That is condemnation.

> I. You offer only qualified objections to it:

Look at your definition above.

> *As long as the feelings are mutual*,
> and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
> should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
> problem with people's personal choices *as long as
> they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
> human or animal. [emphasis in original]
> lesley - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7
>
> II. You've condoned it as a matter of privacy:
> "What people do in the privacy of their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not harming or causing distress to

another - that's their business."

So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?
Better get writing to your representatives to tell them to condemn it.

> III. You've further stated that you'd even oppose laws against it:
> "Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?
Better get writing to your representatives to tell them to condemn it.

> Whose side are you on, Lesley? The animal ****ers' side.

On the side of responsible freedom of choice.

> You haven't and can't disassociate yourself from them.

I was never associated them, except in your sick, twisted,
desperate little mind, chumpo.

Take a look at this and tell us who's side you are on, desperado:

(Very long - will look for a transcript shortly).