Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Lesley continues to condone bestiality:

> > > I oppose anything which causes harm and distress.

> > Yet you condone sexual abuse of animals.

> No.

Yes. You CONDONE it.

tr.v. con-doned, con-don-ing, con-dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condone

> I have said it is a perversion numerous times.

Yet you continue to condone it:

I. You offer only qualified objections to it:
*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

II. You've condoned it as a matter of privacy:
"What people do in the privacy of their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not harming or causing distress to another - that's their business."

III. You've further stated that you'd even oppose laws against it:
"Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

Whose side are you on, Lesley? The animal ****ers' side. You haven't and can't disassociate yourself from them.