Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Karen Winter, schismatic ******* who abandoned her son, wrote:

> You know, just when I think you can't sink any lower,

Look who's talking. The "anglo-catholic" who endorses pedophilia, bestiality, and is willing to stand up and cause painful divisions in her church. How do pedophilia and bestiality rank in "anglo-catholicism," Karen? Are they accepted practices? Or are you working on creating more schism the same way you have with sham homosexual marriages and ordination of impentitent fudgepackers?

<...>
> You have totally abandoned

Not the way you did your own family.

No, I don't like him as a person. If he weren't my son, I
wouldn't want anything to do with him.
-- Karen Winter, Date: 2004-01-22
http://snipurl.com/4aea

I would have had no hesitation in letting my son associate
with the responsible pedophiles I met.
-- Karen Winter, 1999/07/11
http://snipurl.com/4aej

And for what did you abandon your son? For this sick old FAS-defective bat:
Do I hate kids? Yes!
-- Swan, Date: 2000/04/09
http://tinyurl.com/2f3wx

Hate the very social structure that created me? Oh,
Fertilla, you don't KNOW the homicidal fury that writhes within
my form like a rotting pestilential tumor crying for its
freedom! When I think back... when I ALLOW myself to think back
to the pastel stucco houses, each with a tricycle or a swingset
in the yard and a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a kitty named Mister
Fluff, I want to scream. No, I want to do worse than that... I
want to tear down those prim little houses, each festering in
its own self-assured vileness! I want to firebomb the Chevy
Suburbans, and **** a swastika into every dichondra infested
lawn! I want to grab Ward Cleaver by his ****ing GONADS and rip
his belly oepn to expose the wretched vomiting hypocrisy that
fills him like gas fills a dead wildebeest in the African sun.
I want to smash the windows to let in the wind and maybe
dissipate the stench of June Cleaver's rotting viviparous
snatch! Then I want to visit their neighbors, Ozzie and
Harriet. Maybe I'll catch JUne and Harriet in a squirming
******* love-fest, if either of them can stand the stretched-out
stench of their babyslots! Maybe we'll get lucky and see Ricky
buggering the Beav with eight inches of steel hard social
frustration screaming "I'll SHOW you whay they call you 'Beaver'
you little faggot!"

....You want bitter ****s, Smurfetta, you GOT 'em! Bitter? Try
so ****ing disgusted at a society that worships people in exact
inverse ratio to their age! The egg os holier than the soaked
Kotex, the zygote is better than the egg, but after that, it's
ALL DOWNHILL, Baby! Praise the sacred ****ing FETUS, worry about
the CHILLLLdrunnnn, but **** the adult, and SHITSCREW the poor
senior citizen worthless pile of flesh that he is! **** Granny,
but SAVE the bayyyybeeeee!

Consider me the retroactive ABORTION rotting in you living room!
You'll NEVER get me out of your carpet, no matter HOW hard you
try! I ****ing BATHE in PetFresh and Febreeze and my rage STILL
stinks to the high heavens, because when you get a whiff of ME
you're smelling YOU! I AM YOUR BOIL lanced and splattered over
your Sunday picnic!

Get this loud and get this clear, I HATE CHILDREN. I hate YOUR
children, I hate THEIR children, I hate every shitstain, every
whine, squeal, drool, dribble and quiver of the little maggotty
flesh loaves, ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT?!
-- Sylvia Stevens, Date: 2000/02/12
http://snipurl.com/4ae8

How can YOU say anyone else has sunk low? You're the bottom of the friggin' barrel, Karen.